Friday, April 28, 2017

A Man with Two Blogs is Never Sure

It was clear enough when I started this blog, it was about building the armies for a particular not precisely historical campaign. It has wandered a bit since then from everything pre horse and musket to nothing at all but as I continue to shrink my collections (they aren't projects since they have neither an endpoint, other than death or disability, nor a plan to get there.) I am once again dedicating this blog to just things relating to my fantasy/early medieval Kingdoms of the Five Winds setting. (Why 5 not 4? One day I may have an answer.)


Which still begs the question of whether this Portable Ancient Wargame test game using my Elastolin armies of the Five Kingdoms should have​ been posted here or not. Anyway if you like the Elastolins please check it out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment